Consistent with NYC’s mandate, all Breaking Ground employees, interns, volunteers, and subcontractors are required to be in receipt of an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccination and provide a one-time verification of immunization as a condition of employment. Individuals that have a medical consideration or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that could prevent them from complying with the Vaccine Mandate may request a reasonable accommodation.
Breaking Ground is committed to fostering a supportive and challenging environment for professional and personal development. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York State by the Society for Human Resources Management.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 15 days of vacation time annually for new employees
- 10 sick days annually
- 3 personal days annually
- 13 federally recognized holidays
- 35-hour work week
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Basic Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 403b Retirement Plan, with employer contribution after 1 year of service
- Company-sponsored Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company-paid AD&D, Basic Life Insurance (equivalent to one year's salary)
- Commuter (transit & parking) benefit
- Flexible Spending Account – pre-tax Health & Dependent Care
- A "self-improvement" stipend of up to $250 per year to pursue personal development
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- LifeLock with Norton Benefit Plans (identity theft, antivirus)
- CuraLinc Healthcare (Employee Assistance Program)
- Calm - #1 App for Sleep, Meditation, and Relaxation
- TalkSpace Digital Therapy provided at no cost for eligible employees
Interested in becoming a Breaking Grounder?
Affirmative Action Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
How To Apply
We accept resumes via our Recruiting Center page. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact Michele Palmer at 212.389.9382 or via email. For TTY, please dial 711.